Nguyen Anh Tien
Academic degree, academic title, position:
PhD of Chemistry Science, Associate professor, Head of Inorganic Chemistry Department of the Ho Chi Minh City University of Education.
Scientific specialty in accordance with PhD Diploma:
02.00.01 – Inorganic Chemistry
Key biography data:
1980 – date of bird
2006 – graduated from the State Education Institution of Higher Professional Education “Voronezh State Pedagogical University” (full-time tuition), Russia. Field of study/Speciality: Chemistry; additional speciality: Geography.
2009 – defense of candidate thesis in chemistry sciences in Voronezh State University, Russia.
2017 – awarded the title of associate professor
Field of research interests:
Using precipitation methods to synthesize the nanostructured perovskite materials of rare-earth elements such as ReFeO3 (Re = La, Y, Nd, Ho), as well as the nanostructured spinel materials such as MFe2O4 (M = Fe, Co, Ni, Mn, Zn, Cu). Researching the various conditions of the synthesis processes on phases, the indexs of crystal size, the lattice constant, as well as the magnetization properties. Researching the effect of the quantity of doping (the group II metals (Ca, Sr, Ba, Zn, Cd) and the 3d transition metals (Mn, Co, Ni)) in the nanostructured materials (ReFeO3 and MFe2O4) on their structures and magnetization properties.
Number of published papers:
The total number of scientific papers – 45, one 25 articles publications of RAS and VAS.
The most significant publications:
- Influence of the preparation condition on the size and morphology of nanocrystalline lanthanum orthoferrite. Glass Physics and Chemistry. 2008. V. 34. № 6. 756-761.Co-authors: I.Ya. Mittova, O.V. Almjasheva, S.A. Kirillova, V.V. Gusarov.
- Influence of the synthesis condition on the particle size and morpholopgy of ytrrium orthoferrite obtained, Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry. 2009. V. 82. № 11. P. 1915-1918. Co-authors: I.Ya. Mittova, O.V. Almjasheva.
- Synthesis and magnetic properties of YFeO3 nanocrystals. Inorganic Materials. 2009 T. 45. №11. P. 1304-1308. Co-authors: O.V. Almjasheva, I.Ya. Mittova, O.V. Stognei, S.A. Soldatenko.
- New aspect of electrochemical impedance analyses concerning Co effect on LaNi5 based ingot electrodes. Condensed Matter and Interphases. 2009. Т. 11. № 4. C. 265-271. Co-authors: Le Xuan Que, Do Tra Huong, Uong Van Vy.
- Electrochemical impedance and Co content effect of LaNi5 – based ingot electrodes. Condensed Matter and Interphases. 2009. Т. 11. № 4. C. 185-189. Co-authors: Le Xuan Que, Do Tra Huong.
- Determination of surface capacity Qs and superficial active layer thickness ds of LaNi5 based ingot electrodes. Scientific Journal, Proceedings of Voronezh State University, Series: Chemistry. Biology. Pharmacy. 2010. № 2. С. 19-23. Co-authors: Le Xuan Que, Do Tra Huong, Uong Van Vy.
- Nano dimension and cobalt ratio effects of active layer on LaNi4.3-xCoxMn0.4Al0.3 ingot electrodes, Scientific Journal, Proceedings of Voronezh State University, Series: Chemistry. Biology. Pharmacy. 2012. № 1. С. 7-12. Co-authors: Uong Van Vy, Do Tra Huong, Le Xuan Que.
- Sol-gel preparation and magnetic properties of nanocrystalline lanthanum ferrite. Russian Journal of General Chemistry. 2014. V. 84. № 7. P. 1261-1264. Co-authors: I.Ya. Mittova, M.V. Knurova, O.V. Mittova, NguyenThiMinhThuy, HoangTranNgocBich.
- Sol – gel formation and properties of nanocrystals of solid solution Y1-xCaxFeO3. Russian Journal of Inorganic Chemistry. 2014. V. 59. № 2. P. 40-45.Co-authors: I.Ya. Mittova, D.O. Solodukhin, O.V. Al’myasheva, O.V. Mittova, S.Yu. Demidova.
- Synthesis and the study of magnetic characteristics of nano La1-xSrxFeO3 by co-precipitation method .Nanosystems: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. 2014. V. 5. № 5, P. 692-702. Co-authors: M. V. Knurova, N. M. Nguyen, V. O. Mittova, I. Ya. Mittova.
- Synthesis, structure and magnetic properties of CoFe2O4 nanomaterial synthesized by coprecipitation method.Viet Nam Journal of chemistry. 2015. V. 53. № 4. P. 441-444. Co-author: Hoang Thi Tuyet.
- Synthesis of magnetic nanomaterial LaFeO3 by sol-gel method using egg whites. Viet Nam Journal of chemistry. 2015. V. 53. № 3. P. 327-331. Co-author: Nguyen Thi Minh Thuy.
- The characterization of nanosized ZnFe2O4 material prepared by coprecipitation. Nanosystems: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, 2016. V. 7. № 3. P. 459-463.Co-authors: Ph.H.Nh. Phan, I.Ya. Mittova, M.V. Knurova, V.O. Mittova.
- Study on synthesis of modified Y1-xCdxFeO3-δ nanosized material by co-precipitation method. Journal of Science of HNUE, Natural Sci. 2016. V. 54. № 5E(1, 2). Р. 237-214. Co-author: Hap Minh Cuong.
- Structure and magnetization of LaFe1-xCoxO3 perovskite nanomaterials synthesized by co-precipitation method. Journal of Science of HNUE, Natural Sci. 2016. V. 61. № 9. Р. 68-74.Co-authors: Nguyen Thi Truc Linh.
- Synthesis of nanosized magnetic NiFe2O4 material by a coprecipitation method. Science & Technology Development. 2016. V. 19. № 6. P. 137-143. Co-authors: Nguyen Tien Dat.
- Effect of the Degree of Doping on the Size and Magnetic Properties of Nanocrystals La1-xZnxFeO3 Synthesized by the Sol – Gel Method. Russian Journal of Inorganic Chemistry. 2017. V. 62. № 3. P. 281-287. Co-authors: M.V. Knurova, I.Ya. Mittova, N.S. Perov, O.V. Al’myasheva, V.O. Mittova, V.V. Bessalova, E.L. Viryutina.
- Phase composition and magnetic properties of Ni1-xCoxFe2O4 nanocrystals with spinel structure, synthesized by Co-precipitation. Nanosystems: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. 2017. V. 8. № 3. Р. 371-377. Co-authors: TienDatNguyen, V. O. Mittova, M. V. Berezhnaya, I. Ya. Mittova.
- Synthesis of sol-gel method and properties of nanocrystals Y1-xBaxFeO3. Russian Journal of General Chemistry. 2018. Т. 88. № 4. С. 539-544. Co-authors: M. B. Berezhnaya, O.V. Al’myasheva, V. O. Mittova, I.Ya. Mittova
Inorganic Chemistry; Kinetics and Catalysis; Inorganic Synthesis; Nanochemistry and Nanotechnology; Chemistry of rare earth elements.
H-index (Web of Science) – 2