Dr. Tiziano Bellezze
Academic degree, academic title, position:
Doctor Science, PhD, Researcher, SIMAU Department Engineering Faculty, Università Politecnica delle Marche via Brecce Bianche, Ancona, Italy
Key biography data:
Tiziano Bellezze was graduated with honours in Chemistry at the University of Parma (Italy) in 1995, discussing a thesis in the field of theoretical chemistry. He took the PhD in Materials Engineering at the University of Bologna (Italy) in 2000, discussing a thesis in the fields of Corrosion Science. The PhD thesis won the prize “Fondazione Oronzio De Nora 2001” given by the Electrochemical Division of the Italian Society of Chemistry. Since 2007, Tiziano Bellezze is Researcher at the Polytechnic University of Marche (Italy).
Field of research interests:
corrosion science, electrochemical techniques, localized corrosion, uniform corrosion, galvanic corrosion, corrosion in concrete, stainless steels, zinc alloys, conversion coatings, cathodic protection
Number of published works:
more than 100 papers in the field of Corrosion Science
The most significant publications:
- Effect of Carbonation Process on the Passivating Products of Zinc in Ca(OH)2 Saturated Solution // Materials and Corrosion. 2013. V. 64. P. 1007-1014. Co-authors: Roventi G., Barbaresi E., Fratesi R.
- Corrosion Resistance of Galvanized Steel Reinforcements in Carbonated Concrete: Effect of Wet-Dry Cycles in Tap Water and in Chloride Solution on the Passivating Layer // CEMENT AND CONCRETE RESEARCH. 2014. V. 65. P. 76-84. Co-authors: Giuliani G., et al.
- Electrodeposition of Nickel-Zinc Alloy Coatings with High Nickel Content // SURFACE & COATINGS TECHNOLOGY. 2015. V. 276. P. 1-7. Co-authors: Roventi G., Cecchini R., Fabrizi A., et al.
- Corrosion Behaviour of Austenitic and Duplex Stainless Steels in an Industrial Strongly Acidic Solution // MATERIALS AND CORROSION-WERKSTOFFE UND KORROSION. 2016. V. 67. No 8. P. 831-838. Co-authors: Giuliani G., Roventi G., et al.
- Electrodeposition of Zn-Ni-ZrO2, Zn-Ni-Al2O3 and Zn-Ni-SiC Nanocomposite Coatings from an Alkaline Bath // INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ELECTROCHEMICAL SCIENCE. 2017. V. 12. No 1. P. 663-678. Co-authors: Roventi G., Giuliani G., Pisani M., et al.
- Galvanic Corrosion of the Seam Weld in Zn-Al Coated Steel Pipes Manufactured by Electric Resistance Welding // MATERIALS AND CORROSION-WERKSTOFFE UND KORROSION. 2017. V. 68. No 3. P. 368-375. Co-authors: Andreatta F., Lanzutti A., et al.
- Solutions for Critical Raw Materials under Extreme Conditions: A Review // MATERIALS. 2017. V. 10. No 3. P. 285. Co-authors: Grilli M., Gamsjaeger E., et al.
- Influence of Aeration Cycles on Mechanical Characteristics of Elastomeric Diffusers in Biological Intermittent Processes: Accelerated Tests in Real Environment // WATER RESEARCH. 2017. V. 117. P.143-156. Co-authors: Eusebi Anna Laura, Chiappini G., et al.
Organizational and social work:
He is member of Italian Corrosion Technical Committee within the Italian Metallurgical Association (AIM). Furthermore, he is member of European Federation of Corrosion (EFC) though AIM, member of Italian Association of Materials Engineering (AIMAT) and member of National Interuniversity Consortium of Materials Science and Technology (INSTM). Member of the editorial board of the journal “Metals” http://www.mdpi.com/journal/metals/editors
H-index (Web of Science) – 7
H-index (Scopus) – 9
SIMAU Department, Engineering Faculty, Università Politecnica delle Marche, via Brecce Bianche, 60131