«Kondensirovannye sredy i mezhfaznye granitsy» (CONDENSED MATTER AND INTERPHASES)
Five-Year Impact Factor (RSCI 2016) 0,300
“CONDENSED MATTER AND INTERPHASES” was founded by Dr. Sci. (Phys.-Math.), Dr. Sci. (Chem.), Prof. A.M. Khoviv (Voronezh State University) under the support of the Kurnakov Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry RAS in January 1999.
The scientific journal “CONDENSED MATTER AND INTERPHASES” is issued four times a year. The journal is the leading scientific publication in Russia on key problems of condensed matter and physico-chemical processes at the interfaces and in the volume.
The journal is aimed at the publishing the results of new scientific and practical research at the intersection of modern branches of chemistry and condensed matter physics, materials science and nanoindustry, solid state chemistry, inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry, as well as at the exchange by relevant scientific information on the following fields:
- Atomic, Electronic and Cluster Structure of Solid State, Liquids and Interphases.
- Phase Equilibrium and Defect Formation.
- Kinetics and Dynamics of “Cluster-Fractal” Transformation at First-Order Phase Transitions.
- Laser Thermochemistry and Photo-Induced Processes on Solid State Surface.
- Physico-Chemistry of Thin Films and Heterostructures.
- Kinetics and Mechanism of Thin Film Formation.
- Electrochemical Processes on Interphases.
- Chemistry of Surface Phenomena on Adsorbents.
- Devices and New Methods for Investigations.
The task of the journal is to acquaint the scientific community of Russia with the current state of the problems of the condensed matter and interphase, to focus attention on unsolved problems in theory and practice; to expand the audience of readers by attracting specialists from related fields of chemical science, thereby raising the level of discussion and quality of published materials.
The main place in the journal is given to original articles describing the results of major projects being developed and completed studies. Along with the original scientific articles, the journal publishes summary reviews prepared according to a special order of the editorial office, and short messages (no more than 4 pages in length).
The journal is international in scope; it welcomes articles in English of specialists in the field of condensed matter from around the world.
Open Access Policy
In order to attract the maximum audience of specialists for a broad (including critical) discussion of published articles, as well as the introduction of research results into practice, the journal follows the "Platinum" model of full open access to publications. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute and print the full texts of the journal papers. However in any case the papers can not be modified or used for commercial purposes in accordance with the CCBY-NC-ND license Creative Commons (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/), (Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives).
The full-text electronic version of the journal is avaliable on the journal's website http://www.kcmf.vsu.ru/ and on the site of the Scientific Electronic Library eLIBRARY.RU: https://elibrary.ru/title_about.asp?id=8782
All manuscripts are tested on the "ANTIPLAGIAT" system and are reviewed by at least two authoritative experts in the field of chemistry and condensed matter physics.
- If the fact of plagiarism or duplication is found in manuscript at the stage of reviewing or editing, it should be rejected or returned to the authors for proper processing.
- If the fact of plagiarism / duplication or data fabrication / falsification is found in manuscript after the publication, the editors reserve the right to publish an appropriate explanation for readers in the nearest issue of the journal and properly mark this article in the electronic version on the journal's website, or exclude this article from the electronic version (with the notification of readers and international databases).
Conflict of Interest
To enable readers of the journal to assess the likely bias of the paper, the authors are obliged to disclose all possible conflicts of interest. If there is a conflict of interest, the relevant information will be published along with the paper. If the conflict of interest is revealed after the publication, the journal will publish the information received separately, and the authors will have to submit an explanatory letter to the editor. If there are no conflicts of interest, the authors have to supply the following information: "The authors report no conflicts of interest that affected the results of the study or their interpretation ".
The authors should specify the forms of third-party financing of work and the consequent possible conflicts of interest.
All publications are free of charge.
- Scientific and technical researchers, higher school teachers, postgraduates and students
- Leading scientists of Higher School in Russia
- Researchers from academic and non-academic scientific-research institutes in Russia
- Higher school teachers
- Scientific researchers all over the world
INDEXED AND REFERENCES
The journal is included in the List of Russian Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journals recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Ministry of Education and Science that publishes dissertation abstracts submitted as partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degrees of Candidate and Doctor of Chemical Sciences, Physics Sciences (as per Russian classification of graduate degrees), 20.10.2017 edition http://vak.ed.gov.ru/87
The journal is included in the International Database Chemical Abstracts
The journal is included in the Database Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) on the platform Web of Science
Registered in Crossref (each paper has a Digital Object Identifier – DOI)
Included in the international bibliography and reference database EBSCO https://www.ebsco.com/
The journal is registered at the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media (Roskomnadzor). Registration certificate number is ПИ № ФС77-28318 from 15.06.2007.
“CONDENSED MATTER AND INTERPHASES” is delivered by the subscription in advance solely. It is not sold by retail. The subscription is carried out in any post office in Russia by the General Catalog "Russian Press". Section Scientific-Technical Publications. Proceedings of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Proceedings of Higher Educational Institutions. 80568 Index.
Voronezh State University
Department of Chemical
1 University pl., r. 351,
394018 Voronezh, Russian Federation
Telephone: +7 (473) 2208445